Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Perfect Night

This year should be the time of our life
We're still young and it's our last time
I'm envisioning the perfect night
The perfect night.

First we go and meet.
Cuddle if we take a seat
Then move on to the next scene
Where we get dressed and ready

We're apart yet we're still so close
A little make-up even though you're beautiful
The dress has done the impossible
And I look good in a tuxedo

Then we head out to a special place
We visit and laugh as I get my steak
We eat and you can bet I clear my plate
Everything has been going to my taste

Next stop is the main event
We dance until we can't
This is how things were meant
Happier I've never been

Finally it's all over
We're tired and we feel older
You rest your head on my shoulder
The remaining is just a blur...